April 16, 2014
Posted by on
In a 140 character world, who needs 500 pages of text, when just a title tells the whole story. Make of these what you will (and add any you like in the comments area):
- A Girl, a Guy, and a Box of Leftover Pizza
- Here, There…Weirdness Everywhere
- A Little Dash of Dori — Bodysculpting the World
- The Age of the Socially Sexual: When Fingers do the Talking
- Eh…Why the Fuck Not?
- Twat This You Twit!
- Go on…Twitter Off the Edge of Someplace!
- Toast, Lunch, and all Things Existential
- Spooning in the Curve of a Lima Bean
- A Booth in a Paris Coffee Shop with its Heart on its Sleeve
- LOL while Lying Down
- The Alphabet of Mass Destruction
- Scandalously Normal
- Planet Inertia
- Hold the Sugar
- Flex Your Creative Impulses (sounds like a how-to book)
- JAWS: All Snark All the Time Nothing But Snark
- I Hope I Don’t Have a Problem