I couldn’t resist sharing yet another wonderful creation from uber talented friend Tiffy Vella of Eclectica. Here’s Tiffy’s Baphomet Mask (in black) just in time for Mardi Gras. Get yours at February’s “Dark Arts” Genre event . For more information, check out the Genre blog here.
We’re officially in betwixt the conclusion of one holiday and marching headlong into the granddaddy of all holidays, the cheering in of the newness of the New Year. So as I type with fingers that, I swear have gained 4 pounds each just this last week, let me share with you yet another gorgeous creation — another gorgeous gift idea — from uber talented craftsperson and friend Tiffy Vella. Her “Scarab” collar necklace is as regal as any holiday season can get. And stately enough to carry you magnificently through all the days in this coming New Year. So dash onto the slurls below to pick up yours. “Scarab” is truly unique and gorgeous with any outfit you wear … through all the days of what I wish will be just as gorgeous and Happy a New Year for each and every one of you. Happy New Year!
- Necklace: Eclectica Scarab Neckpiece-gold & turquoise (first and second photo, with separate color choices from a variety of color choices shown in the next two photos) by Tiffy Vella of Eclectica Jewelry
- Robe: SilkDrape **Midnight Forest** (rare) by Chandra Meehan of dM deviousMind
- Dress: Ianna – SilkDress **Onyx** (rare) by Chandra Meehan of dM deviousMind (does not include the christmas lights belt, made by another creator eons ago)
- Headdress: OrsiniRed Snow Brightness Crown Sea by Hatili Ishtari of OrsiniSun & OrsiniRed
- Hair: Forget by Sabina Gully of Magika
- Skin: Moonbeam Frex [Dark] Angel-Flutter 2 by Gala Phoenix of Curio
- Shoes: Riverton Sandal – Moonglow by Eboni Kha of Hucci
A Look from the Fairelands
The photo location in this post is not of the Fairelands, where I spent just about all of yesterday and today. I dashed briefly from those magical sims only to open the items I purchased and well, in this instance, to set out a couple of adorable lantern-holding bunnies (see pic below). But no matter where I am inworld, those Fairelands echo in my being and my memory, calling me back.
As I traveled there this morning and afternoon, I thought to myself “Gosh, I just want to live here.” The lands are spectacular. The culture and energy so alive with magic, wonderment, conviction, heart and soul. I’ve been fortunate enough to be an official blogger of the Fantasy Faire ever since it began six years ago, and each year, I am just bowled over by the incredible heart and artistry of all who make this amazing event possible. It’s enough to cause me to tear up with joy and appreciation…and enough to cause me to ring those RFL vendor purchases in loud and clear, again and again. I loved seeing the lands overrun with all of us this weekend and I look forward to seeing all of us continue to swarm the Fairelands for each of these remaining days of the Fantasy Faire. Beautiful finds, like these, are to be had there — as is the knowledge that 100% of the purchase price for RFL vendor items goes to the fight to eradicate cancer. Fashion details and SLURLS follow after the pictures.
Fashion Details and slurls
100% of the proceeds from purchase of RFL vendor items goes to the fight to eradicate cancer.
- (Trying to find the sim for this creator, my apologies I can’t locate it yet). Skirt ensemble: “Daenarys” (a RFL vendor item) by aydryan.underwood of Sublime Shroud Creations
- WIGGENSTEAD MOORING sim. Horns: “Chained” in black from Caresia Adored of LaNoir Soleil Designs
- WIGGENSTEAD MOORING sim. Face tattoo: “Tribealien” from Caresia Adored of LaNoir Soleil Designs
- SANCTUM sim. Hair: “Darienne” in crystal pink (a RFL vendor item) from MissAllSunday Lemon of Wasabi Pills
- BLACKWATER GLENN sim. Bunny statues: “Bunny Path Lights” (a RFL vendor item) from Garvie Garzo of meadowWorks
Fantasy Faire 2014 slurls and urls
A couple of weeks ago, wonderful friend Tiffy Vella of Eclectica dropped more of her amazing creations to me. I had taken photos of them but I wasn’t happy with the photos only because they didn’t do justice to Tiffy’s craftsmanship. Take a look at the detail in Tiffy’s pieces. It’s really astounding. Hers are the rare pieces that I put on and find myself mesmerized by them.
The dragonfly in this set is sublimely dimensional. The piece has teeny tiny moving gears that motor a functioning clock. I’m just so astounded by her artistry that really I’m often quite speechless. All I really can do is implore you to just go to Eclectica (slurls below) and pick up her art: any and all of the items in her shop that her fans have the joy of calling jewelry. Tiffy, you are so incredibly talented. You just amaze. You really do. Thank you for your friendship and for the great, great pleasure of showcasing your wonderful creations!
Fashion Details – Eclectica
- Necklace: ‘Mechanika’ watch neckpiece 2-ULTRA RARE from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica
- Fob Watch: ‘Mechanika’ fob watch 2-ULTRA RARE from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica
- Right cuff: from ‘Artifact’ black ensemble from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica (comes with color changing HUD to change stone colors, shown with green stone color choice)
- Glasses: from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica
Fashion Details – other items
- Top: Sweater from the “Fast and Loose ensemble” in taupe from Ivey Deschanel of Sn@tch
- Pant: “70s High Waist Pants” in pattern from Eowyn Swords of Death Row Designs
- Left bangle: “Indra” painted stack bangles from Zaara Kohime of Zaara
- Hair: “Soft” in blonde 2 from [elikatira]
- Pose from Rogan Diesel of Diesel Works
I am absolutely *wild* about a mind-boggling gorgeous creation called “Artifact” from long-time friend and uber talented designer Tiffy Vella of Eclectica Jewellery. Tiffy dropped “Artifact” to me the other day, and I’ve been stupefied by its presence ever since. Its beauty, dimension, and status just stagger the mind. It comes complete with color-changing hud, which provides about 9 stone color variations. “Artifact” is so regal, so royal, so breathtaking, so stunning that I’ve spent considerable time marveling at it instead of taking photos. I show it in a few windlight settings so you can see there’s *real* dimension in the stones and the metal etchings of these pieces.
“Artifact” is a *WOW* jewelry set. It’s gorgeous, truly utterly gorgeous. Run, trust me, just run straight to Tiffy’s shop and pick this up. No matter what metal variety you select — Nacre, Silver, Gold, or Black — you will *adore* this ensemble. *Adore* it. Wow, Tiffy, thank you so very much for the great beauty you render in your pieces and the very great joy your incredible talents give.
- Photo 1-2: “Artifact” jewelry ensemble in silver and the aqua stone colorway from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica Jewellery & Accoutrements; “Bowed Court” shoes (shown in dove), also from Tiffy Vella; Vintage Lace Gown – Delicate from Onyx LeShelle of Maitreya (and available through Feb 7th for a great price at Collabor88 ); “Sophie~Smokey Red~Brown Brows” skin from Rhapzody Wilde of Mynerva (this skin is a beautiful oldie…I’m not sure if it’s still available)
- Photo 3: “Artifact” jewelry ensemble in nacre and the pink stone colorway, from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica Jewellery & Accoutrements; “Angelica” skin (in India tone) from Aida Ewing of Glam Affair
- Photo 4: “Artifact” in gold and the white stone colorway from Tiffy Vella; Glam Affair skin
- Photo 5: “Artifact” in gold and the green stone colorway from Tiffy Vella; Glam Affair skin
- Photo 6: “Artifact” in black and the purple stone colorway from Tiffy Vella; Glam Affair skin
All through the year and everywhere. The magic is remembering What Matters…Life, Love, Sharing, Caring. Very best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year. With love, Michele
The magic of the Holiday Season is upon us and with it comes the magic of the 6th annual Peace on Earth Hunt. POE6 is a grid-wide hunt that begins December 1st (tomorrow!) and runs through January 6, 2014. Long-time friend and POE founder Sequoia Nightfire inspires more than 200 designers to contribute beautiful creations for POE6, which also happens to be the largest hunt event in SL. As alway, the items are so lovely you won’t want to miss out.
Here’s the first of many free items that I’ll feature over the next few weeks. This one is a partial mesh dress from Topazia. I pair it with a Rockberry skin, also a POE hunt item. So get ready and get your fingers on those slurls (below)…POE is set to begin in just a couple of short hours from now! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!
- Dress: “Live me in dandelion” from Nathalia Topaz of Topazia
- Skin: “Bailey” in Dark/BLD/Clv from [ROCKBERRY]
Other Items (oldies but goodies — maybe even 4 or more years old — and not POE items)
- Hair: “Piper” in copper from Onyx LeShelle of Maitreya
- Shoes: “Paloma Point Ballet Slipper” in Pink from Siddean Munro of SLink