- Relay for Life of Second Life – 2019 RFL SL Fundraising Totals Page
- Official Fantasy Faire weblog
- Official Fantasy Faire Radio
- Official Fantasy Faire Flickr
- Official Fantasy Faire Twitter
- Fantasy Faire Shopping Guide on the Weblog
- Fantasy Faire Shopping Catalogue on Pinterest
A Look from the Fairelands (details and slurls after the pictures)
Day 8 and the Fairelanders have hauled in more than L6 million or the equivalent of $24,000+ USD! And we’ve still much more of the Faire to go, thank goodness. There’s so much beauty here – in the lands, in the myriad of activities, in the focus. Today, I found a tranquil spot to relax, just outside of the magnificent Worldlings area (do visit and see the wonderful art exhibit by a range of inworld artists), which is tucked beneathe the always breathtaking Fairelands Junction. This, after taking photos in Tensor’s Flying Market, which I admit to stalking. It’s been a worldwind of a day but it can’t be helped. The Fairelands overflow with such creativity and heart, and all for one purpose – to eradicate cancer. Details and slurls after the pics. Be here now and evermore, Prettiest Star.
Fashion Details – RFL items unless otherwise noted (RFL vendor proceeds go to the fight to eradicate cancer).
- Particle follower: Faire wisp follower gacha in Silver (rare) from EC Designs in Tensors’ Flying Market
- Top: Handmade spring jacket in khaki from Sohma G. Dawling of Paper Moon in Tensors’ Flying Market. Pants are not a RFL item but are also from Paper Moon.
- Tiara: “Varda” in rose from Acios in Bayounimba
- Shoes: Evie Sandals in red from 1313 Mockingbird Lane in Nightshade Blossoms
- Ring (love this ring…haven’t taken it off yet!): Kraken Bracelet Ring Silver from Amanda Mir of AiShA in Faireholm
- Tree sit: from MishMash in Tensors’ Flying Market
- Snake belt: from the “Fitcher’s Bird” ensemble (not a RLF item) from The Looking Glass in The Shrine Tree
- Pic 1 Photo Location: Worldlings build by Saiyge Lotus
- Pic 2-4 Photo Location: Tensors’ Flying Market build by Lrriven