- Relay for Life of Second Life – 2020 RFL SL Fundraising Totals Page
- Fantasy Faire fundraising totals
- Official Fantasy Faire weblog
- Official Fantasy Faire Radio
- Official Fantasy Faire Flickr
- Official Fantasy Faire Twitter
- Fantasy Faire Shopping Catalogue
A Look from the Fairelands (details and slurls after the pictures)
I’m having a blast in a FlyGearz performance – where everyone in the audience is part of the fun. Nearly 60 of us danced on what must have been a giant dance chim with movements coordinated to great, fun songs. We never crashed. Not once. Astounding! And we danced in a very large steampunk ship, which was also great fun.
None of this has anything to do with what I’m wearing…but…it’s the Fairelands! And we be Fairelanders! Which means spontaneity happens when and where it will, don’t you know. Spontaneity and joy and a shared commitment to defeat the Unweaver once and for all. So join in. It’s Day Two out of a grand total of 18 days, but it’s the first week that’s loaded for bare with activities. Dance, be merry, and always make a huge difference. And just as importantly, breathe. Details and slurls after the pics (I’m going to have to pull back on pics here — but will post to my flickr account — since WordPress is telling me I’ve loaded too many on this platform, eep!)
Fashion Details – RFL items are listed unless otherwise noted (RFL vendor proceeds go to the fight to eradicate cancer).
- Gown: Olivia Dress Maitreya Klein from AiShA in Melusina’s Depths
- Wings: Seraphim in storm from lassitude & ennui in Zodiac
- Eyes: Lyric from The Little Bat in Autumnium
- Ear Wings: Mythos from Rise Design in Melusina’s Depths
- Diadem (jaw piece): Draconic/ Mandible from Reliquary in Auxentios’ Pass
- Hair: Cassiopeia from Firelight in Heliodor
- Head jewel: Lamiya in silver/gold from Bliensen + MaiTai in Mistakes Were Made!
- Necklace: Lamiya in silver/gold from Bliensen + MaiTai in Mistakes Were Made!
- Particles (not a RFL item): Girl power in pink from Cole’s Corner in Lunafae
- Tattoo: Diana (BOM and appliers) from KUMIHO in Heliodor
- Photo Location: Queens Garden build by Gidgette Adagio and sponsored by The NeoVictoria Project