Fantasy Faire 2021 slurls and urls
- Relay for Life of Second Life – 2021 RFL SL Fundraising Totals Page
- Fantasy Faire fundraising totals
- Official Fantasy Faire weblog
- Official Fantasy Faire shopping guide
- Official Fantasy Faire Radio
- Official Fantasy Faire Flickr
- Official Fantasy Faire Twitter
I make it a habit to walk about 18-20 miles a week IRL. That’s been particularly true since working out in the gorgeous Wellness Center near me has been off limits for the past year. But as soon as the Fairelands rise from the mists, my exercise comes solely in the form of exploring, dancing, changing outfits, and today, strolling through the delightfully winding brick paved roads in the Isles of Tarrin. What a wonderful realm to amble in and to start the day. There’s even a wonderful flying ship you can rez to explore all the realms. What fun and what a great ride, the Fairelands always are. Total raised so far, more than $40,000 USD. Fairelanders do fly high. They do, they do!
Fashion Details: RFL items are listed unless otherwise noted. RFL vendor proceeds go to the fight to eradicate cancer. (The Official FF Shopping Guide contains direct slurls to the shops; very handy!)
- Dress: Fraureine from Kotolier in J’adoube. Sponsored by The Looking Glass. Region by Sharni Azalee.
- Hood: Obsidian Hood in ghostly from Raven Bell in Somniatoris Arx. Sponsored by [ContraptioN]. Region by Walton F. Wainwright and Victor Eton.
- Arm bands: Fu arm ornaments Lara gold red from *KD* KaiDesign in Khol Dracys. Sponsored by BattleBeast Breedables. Region by Wanders Nowhere.
- Particles: Hot RFL Fizz from Cole’s Corner in in J’adoube. Sponsored by The Looking Glass. Region by Sharni Azalee.
- Photo Location: Isles of Tarrin. Sponsored by Teegle. Region by Teager, Ketsui Naidoo and Monstaar.