- Relay for Life of Second Life – 2019 RFL SL Fundraising Totals Page
- Official Fantasy Faire weblog
- Official Fantasy Faire Radio
- Official Fantasy Faire Flickr
- Official Fantasy Faire Twitter
- Fantasy Faire Shopping Guide on the Weblog
- Fantasy Faire Shopping Catalogue on Pinterest
A Look from the Fairelands (details and slurls after the pictures)
We’re all Guardians, fierce yet loving Warriors in this most noble of crusades to eradicate cancer. And we’re making such a powerful impact. By the close of the sixth day (yesterday), Fairelanders raised more than 5 million lindens, the equivalent of more than $20,000 USD. That’s astounding, especially since we’ve not yet arrived at this year’s halfway point; this year’s fair runs for 18 days (with formal programming concluding on Monday, April 29th, but shopping, questing, and exploring continuing until May 5th). This is also the second year that the American Cancer Society asked Fantasy Faire to focus on a special project: the Kenyatta National Hospital in Nairobi, Kenya. In 2018, the Fairelands raised $50,000 US Dollars to aid in the construction of the first Hope Lodge to be built outside the United States. This year’s dollars will continue the efforts of that project, efforts which are now underway. Who knew that pixels could pack such punch… Fairelanders knew. SecondLifers knew. Indeed, we know. So, dive back inworld, all ye Great and Grand Guardians of Hope. For the Cure! Details and slurls after the pics.
Fashion Details – RFL items unless otherwise noted (RFL vendor proceeds go to the fight to eradicate cancer).
- Shoes: Evie Sandals in red from 1313 Mockingbird Lane in Nightshade Blossoms
- Outfit: Elf Worrior from Yakko Lemon of Ade Yakko in Bayounimba
- Ring (love this ring…haven’t taken it off yet!): Kraken Bracelet Ring Silver from Amanda Mir of AiShA in Faireholm
- Photo Location: Twilight Spring build by Searlait Nitschke