- Passport to Hope – 2017 RFL SL Fundraising Totals Page
- Official FF List of Stores in Alpha Order and with FF sim locations
- Official Fantasy Faire weblog
- Official Fantasy Faire Radio
- Official Fantasy Faire Flickr
- Official Fantasy Faire Twitter
A Look from the Fairelands (details and slurls after the pictures)
Day 11…when the Fairelands go the way of the Sun. But the Sun’s magic works in mysterious ways, lighting these glorious lands, with their passionate community, and the most noble of causes…holding Everything to shine in the fullness of light.
Faireland programming concludes today but this glorious land stays wrapped in the Sun’s beams for another four days. What say ye then…throughout the day and the next four, keep ringing those RFL vendors while reveling in our home of the Fairelands. Feel the magic so very real here. So very real in the hearts of everyone you encounter.
Total lindens raised, as of this writing, in the fight to defeat cancer: over 6.8 million, the equivalent of more than $28,000 USD. Coming up soon today the live auction at 3 pm SLT, then the April Showers Ball from 6-8 SLT, both in the Opal Flight sim. And always everywhere…such magnificent heart.
Fashion Details (100% of RFL vendor items goes to the fight to eradicate cancer).
- Gown: Equinox in Blue by Eveline Ashbourne of Eveline In the Box.
- Horns: Equinox in Blue by Eveline Ashbourne of Eveline In the Box.
- Wings: Saki by Pryda Parx of Faeline Fairy.