Fantasy Faire 2016 slurls and urls
- Official Fantasy Faire 2016 weblog
- Official Fantasy Faire Radio
- Official Fantasy Faire Flickr
- Official Fantasy Faire Twitter
- My cheat sheet post to the Fantasy Faire Sim and Slurls
A Look from the Fairelands (details of Fairelands items and slurls after the pictures)
Fashion Details for items at the Fantasy Faire
- Poses (RFL item): The Warrior by Auryn Beorn of Black Tulip in Twilight Illusion
- sword (RFL item): RFL Apprentice Sword by SirSprocket of Fallen Arms in Lucentia
- necklace (RFL item): Dragon Lariat by Drusilla Dethly of The Little Bat in Dangarnon
- ears (RFL item): Valkyrie (white/gold) by Deccan Arida of The Forge in Dangarnon
- outfit (RFL item): Destruction Bodysuit (with corset and boots) by Pam Nightshadow of Posh Pixels in Blackmoor
- armlet (RFL item I think I can’t recall apologies!): Springbok Armlet by Dwaina of Soraida in Lucentia
- face chain: Singh Facechains (gold) by Deccan Arida of The Forge in Dangarnon
- light beams and particles that I wear: Manabeam Aura and Moonbeam (combined) and also Dandelion Flowers & Petals particles, all by ColeMarie Soleil of Cole’s Corner located in Lucentia
- Location: Dangarnon (Jaimy Hancroft/Eowyn Swords). SIM Sponsor Death Row Designs Jaimy Hancroft
- Additional location in Dangarnon pictured here: Crystal floor in White Armory, Bee Dumpling owner
Day 3 ~ Triumph over Darkness
Darkness filled the sim suddenly, blinding her to time and space and shape. She felt lightness give way beneathe her being, and all at once, Bloom’n froze in the air. Her flight slammed shut. Her body plummeted to the ground.
“I shall have you,” a hateful snarl echoed through the night.
Bloom’n swung her head around. She grasped at the air rushing through her fingers, lashing between her hairs and pummeling against her limbs. She willed Hope to appear out of seemingly nothing and nowhere, to stand One with her. And even though she fell fast and hard like a brick, Bloom’n believed.
Because she knows.
Hope is always present.