Fantasy Faire 2016 slurls and urls
- Official Fantasy Faire 2016 weblog
- Official Fantasy Faire Radio
- Official Fantasy Faire Flickr
- Official Fantasy Faire Twitter
- My cheat sheet post to the Fantasy Faire Sim and Slurls
A Look from the Fairelands (details of Fairelands items and slurls after the pictures)
Fashion Details for items at the Fantasy Faire
- jewelry set (RFL item): OXIDE Corsair Coins set by Zuleicca of OXIDE in Dangarnon
- hair: Cleo by MissAllSunday Lemon of Wasabi Pills in The Golden Delta
- top, belt, shawl: from Verdigris outfit by Alpha Auer of Alpha Tribe in Echtra
- pants: from Symmetry outfit by Alpha Auer of Alpha Tribe in Echtra
- horns: Springbok horns by Dwaina of Soraida in Lucentia
- leg vine: Naevys Lilac set from Mahilwen Mistwalker of Mistique in Breeze
- Location: The Golden Delta (Alia Baroque). SIM Sponsor: Fallen Gods Inc. Alia Baroque
Day 2 ~ Being Far More than you ever thought Possible
Bloom’n and the Svelte Sage wrangle magic. They transform reality. They split atoms, bending shapes and time, yet holding ever constant to this: a full commitment to win in this Great Battle of All Time.
First, the Thin White Elf, for Bloom’n. Then, the Dragonfly Fae, and now, something beyond.
She squints her otherworldly eyes, feeling the depths of Milky Ways coursing through her being. The Svelte One has rocketed through the heavens ahead of her. Bloom’n lifts her head slightly, hearing the call. Then rises and swoops further into the Fairelands. Storming in flight with One purpose in mind and heart.
“To finish this damned fight,” she gasps in committed intent.
Her lavendar eyes glisten. Her heart pounds. She breathes ardently and says:
“Once and for all!”