A Look from the Fairelands
Day 4 already and a brief moment to catch my breath and reflect. Oh how the heart and generosity of the Fairelanders make their presence known with a vengeance! When I wrote this entry late afternoon Saturday, total Fantasy Faire 2015 lindens raised threatened to kick in the door of the L$3 Million mark. (And a few short hours after I saved this post mid Saturday afternoon, the Tribe had kicked that door in!!!) I have no doubt that number will fall — indeed, it has!! — only to be surpassed by far higher numbers before this Tribe calls it done! I love this Tribe! My word, such incredible heart and soul! Onward my fellow Warriors deep into every corner of these nearly mid-spring days of these magnificent, magical Fairelands!
Fashion details and slurls
100% of each RFL vendor item purchase goes to the fight to eradicate cancer. My apologies if I don’t always list which items are RFL vendor items. I’ll try my best to get that information when it’s not available …Not all review packs indicated the RFL items…everyone is moving fast and furious and that is wonderful!
- Ichie-Go Ichie-E sim. Dress, Collar, and Arm Bracers: “Cequi” ensemble with color changing HUD from Clarity Travesty of PoshTale
- Aurora sim. Skin: “Satura” in plum from Kaleidos Hope of OtherSkin
- YoZakura sim. Staff: part of the “Alchemist” ensemble from Yukio Ida of Gauze
- Sylvan of Spells sim and the Fairelands Junction sim. Hair (free): included with the low-lag avatar ensemble “Arahven” (female) from Aikea Rieko of The Plastik
- Headdress – Fantasy Faire 2014 from aisling (Sumiana Crown -Spring)
Fantasy Faire 2015 slurls and urls
- Official Fantasy Faire 2015 weblog
- Official Fantasy Faire Twitter
- Official Fantasy Faire Flickr
- My cheat sheet post to the Fantasy Faire Sim and Slurls