A Look from the Fairelands
Year after year, the shared commitment to this event is unmistakable. It’s one of the reasons – out of a number of reasons – why I so love the Fantasy Faire. We are all of a single mind and heart with the cause — no matter how we might be day-to-day in any and all worlds. When it comes to the Fantasy Faire, we are so all in this together, and it’s nothing short of magnificent and magical. Fly thee, my kindred Tribe of Generous Heart and Fierce Gladiator-ness, fly thee onward to all the magical sims of the Fantasy Faire in this most noble of noble fights. Let’s once and for all wipe cancer out and defeat it!
Fashion details and slurls
100% of each RFL vendor item purchase goes to the fight to eradicate cancer. My apologies if I don’t always list which items are RFL vendor items. I’ll try my best to get that information when it’s not available …Not all review packs indicated the RFL items…everyone is moving fast and furious and that is wonderful!
- Vallacia sim. Outfit: “Feather Star” ensemble from Alpha Auer of the alpha.tribe (I am wearing parts from the ensemble and not the entire ensemble)
- Aurora sim. Boots (RFL vendor item in light gold): Minerva by Noke Yuitza of Alegria
- Aurora sim. Earrings, Necklace, stacked gold bracelets (RFL vendor item in light gold): Dragonborn by Noke Yuitza of Alegria
- Tangleshimmer Grove sim. Skin: “Desire” in greenskin-cleavage from Nethya Emor of LURE
- Tangleshimmer Grove sim. Hair: “Petula” in splash from Analog Dog
- Odyssey sim. Mask and Vambraces (RFL vendor item): “Wind Rider Coromell” from Kerryth Tarantal of Spyralle
Fantasy Faire 2015 slurls and urls
- Official Fantasy Faire 2015 weblog
- Official Fantasy Faire Twitter
- Official Fantasy Faire Flickr
- My cheat sheet post to the Fantasy Faire Sim and Slurls