A Look from the Fairelands
This has to be my very favorite time of year, as it is for a great, great many great, great persons. We are all ninja magical beings, swarming the Fairelands each year in the most noble and worthy fight of all: to eradicate cancer from the face of all worlds.
Day 1 (I’m already behind!), and I already know that these posts will be fast and furious with precious few words because there is so very much more power in the doing. Take action as you, my fellow Warriors, all so magnificently do, and see you in the gorgeous Fairelands…again and again and again!
Fashion details and slurls.
100% of each RFL vendor item purchase goes to the fight to eradicate cancer. My apologies if I don’t always list which items are RFL vendor items. I’ll try my best to get that information when it’s not available and on Day 1 that information is not available on any of the items, but I will circle back and update this post with the information! (Not all items in the review packs indicated the RFL items…everyone is moving fast and furious and that is wonderful!) Speaking of which, here are the fashion details!
- Vallacia sim. Skin (female): “Silent Hero” unisex avatar and ensemble from Alpha Auer of the alpha.tribe
- YoZakura sim. Belt and Boots: from “The Alchemist” ensemble from Gauze
- Spires of Andolys sim. Headdress and necklace: “Soleil” by Plurabelle Laszlo Bliensen + MaiTai
- Odyssey sim. Hair: Jasmine Mesh Hair in licorice by MissAllSundayLemon of Wasabi Pills
- Spinning Halo (not available at the faire) by v v wonderful and amazing friend Dale Innis
Fantasy Faire 2015 slurls and urls
- Official Fantasy Faire 2015 weblog
- Official Fantasy Faire Twitter
- Official Fantasy Faire Flickr
- My cheat sheet post to the Fantasy Faire Sim and Slurls