Forget the dress-of-many-colors that blew up the interwebs the other day or so. I discovered this gem in my inventory the other day and remembered how I said “oh wow” when I first saw this bit of fashion from Artizana. This is a dress to turns heads while you wear it and while you look at it both. And no one will be obsessing over color. They’ll just be obsessing over you. Details below.
- Dress: Vikasati in copper by Dainie Fraina of Artizana
- Necklace (and earrings): LEGACY in Oasis from Kikunosuke Eel of Mandala
- Head jewelry (forever favorite): ZC : Nizam Head jewel *white* from Zaara Kohime of Zaara
- Skin: December skin – Jamaica 03 F from Aida Ewing of Glam Affair
- Ears: Fantasy Elf Ears (short) from Kikunosuke Eel of Mandala
- Hair (an oldie but a goodie): FAYE in cherry from Miu Edman of Elua (formerly Mirone)