We’re officially in betwixt the conclusion of one holiday and marching headlong into the granddaddy of all holidays, the cheering in of the newness of the New Year. So as I type with fingers that, I swear have gained 4 pounds each just this last week, let me share with you yet another gorgeous creation — another gorgeous gift idea — from uber talented craftsperson and friend Tiffy Vella. Her “Scarab” collar necklace is as regal as any holiday season can get. And stately enough to carry you magnificently through all the days in this coming New Year. So dash onto the slurls below to pick up yours. “Scarab” is truly unique and gorgeous with any outfit you wear … through all the days of what I wish will be just as gorgeous and Happy a New Year for each and every one of you. Happy New Year!
- Necklace: Eclectica Scarab Neckpiece-gold & turquoise (first and second photo, with separate color choices from a variety of color choices shown in the next two photos) by Tiffy Vella of Eclectica Jewelry
- Robe: SilkDrape **Midnight Forest** (rare) by Chandra Meehan of dM deviousMind
- Dress: Ianna – SilkDress **Onyx** (rare) by Chandra Meehan of dM deviousMind (does not include the christmas lights belt, made by another creator eons ago)
- Headdress: OrsiniRed Snow Brightness Crown Sea by Hatili Ishtari of OrsiniSun & OrsiniRed
- Hair: Forget by Sabina Gully of Magika
- Skin: Moonbeam Frex [Dark] Angel-Flutter 2 by Gala Phoenix of Curio
- Shoes: Riverton Sandal – Moonglow by Eboni Kha of Hucci