We’re officially in betwixt the conclusion of one holiday and marching headlong into the granddaddy of all holidays, the cheering in of the newness of the New Year. So as I type with fingers that, I swear have gained 4 pounds each just this last week, let me share with you yet another gorgeous creation — another gorgeous gift idea — from uber talented craftsperson and friend Tiffy Vella. Her “Scarab” collar necklace is as regal as any holiday season can get. And stately enough to carry you magnificently through all the days in this coming New Year. So dash onto the slurls below to pick up yours. “Scarab” is truly unique and gorgeous with any outfit you wear … through all the days of what I wish will be just as gorgeous and Happy a New Year for each and every one of you. Happy New Year!
- Necklace: Eclectica Scarab Neckpiece-gold & turquoise (first and second photo, with separate color choices from a variety of color choices shown in the next two photos) by Tiffy Vella of Eclectica Jewelry
- Robe: SilkDrape **Midnight Forest** (rare) by Chandra Meehan of dM deviousMind
- Dress: Ianna – SilkDress **Onyx** (rare) by Chandra Meehan of dM deviousMind (does not include the christmas lights belt, made by another creator eons ago)
- Headdress: OrsiniRed Snow Brightness Crown Sea by Hatili Ishtari of OrsiniSun & OrsiniRed
- Hair: Forget by Sabina Gully of Magika
- Skin: Moonbeam Frex [Dark] Angel-Flutter 2 by Gala Phoenix of Curio
- Shoes: Riverton Sandal – Moonglow by Eboni Kha of Hucci
Tis the season to wrap ourselves in Warmth and Beauty. I can’t think of any items that do this better than this glorious jewelry from dear friend Tiffy Vella, gorgeous skin from Belleza, and sumptuous winter coat from May’s Soul. You don’t need me to tell you about any of these items…they are simply gorgeous. All you need is to catch the ride to the stores of each of these incredibly talented creators so you can pick up these items for yourself. Give yourself the gift of warmth. Slurls after the photos and best wishes for all the Love, Hope, Wonder, and Joy of the season.
- earrings: Bellezza in gold (with color changing hud) from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica
- skin: Yasmin Xmas Gift in sunkissed with brown eyebrows group gift from Shyla Boucher of Belleza
- coat (mesh): “Snow coat” in white from May Tolsen of May’s Soul
- socks: tesoromio stockings in blue from Nirmanakaya Yalin of *tesoromio* (I purchased these golly 7 years ago or so…it’s highly unlikely they are still available but check out her shop!)
- boots: Cachi boots in snow by Eboni Khan of Hucci
- hair: Comfort – White 06 by Elika Tiramisu of Elikatira
The Holiday Season is upon us and I am so far behind with posts on gorgeous creations from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica Jewelry, please forgive. Before another moment gets away from me, feast your eyes on one of Tiffy’s latest creations, the ‘Bellezza’ set (earrings and pendant, with innumerable color changing options). Even more than that, head to Tiffy’s shop “Eclectica” and pick up this delicious gift of all that is beautiful. And stay tuned for more posts featuring her wonderful creations. Including another one of Belleza so I can show you the gorgeous earrings in this set. I love this set. Tiffy artfully casts what happens when elegance gracefully collides with presence. A gorgeous knockout…all on its own or with any fashion you so desire.