It’s August. This summer is *speeding* past, and I’ve fallen clearly behind with posting some fashion entries. Here’s the first of two posts to feature some great mesh hair from Gauze along with some great mesh outfits I’ve come across. In this entry, I wear Gauze’s “Harley” hair, appropriately named for those of us who like to don a wild child look from time to time. It comes complete with a hud for a variety of color options. Wear your go-to scalp tattoo with “Harley” and your baddest outfit — in this case, “Self Defense” from Gizza (which I happened to pick up at 50% off a few weeks ago — not sure if the sale is still on but do check it out in case it is!) — and you’re good to go! Get your motor running, Wild child, and hit those slurls at the end of this post.
- Hair: “Harley” by Yukio Ida of Gauze
- Outfit: “Self Defense” by Giz Seorn of Gizza
- Skin: Coral in Jamaica – Lotus G by Aida Ewing of Glam Affair
- Facechain: Classico – Wace
- Earwings: Elysium in Hippogryph by AxsisThorn of Remarkable Oblivion