I am incredibly fortunate to have such amazing talented friends, old and new who share their creations with me. Tiffy Vella of Eclectica really sparked this post. Tiffy is the uber talented creator of gorgeously designed jewelry and of late, she has branched off into creating really glorious shoes.
I built this entire wardrobe around Tiffy’s shoes (shown close up in the third photo below). They just scream SUMMER in the most beautiful of ways and made me want to find a wonderfully fashionably laid back look to go with them. I could live in this outfit in the atomic world. I certain have been living in it inworld…especially the shoes! That’s really rather remarkable for someone like me who tends to prefer going barefoot. But I gotta say, I really do love these sandals. Thank you, Tiffy! Your work never ceases to amaze!
Equally lovely is this amazing headdress dropped to me by Cane Sutter, creator of Folly. I recently learned about Folly when, during the wonderful Fantasy Faire, Cane dropped several items to me. I am so grateful she did. I love her creations. They really are astounding. Take a look at the texture for the HUD that comes with this great, multifaceted headdress and you’ll see what I mean. The work is utterly intricate and the variety of color combinations on the piece is mindboggling.
Hit the slurls at the end of this post and pick up these items for yourself. You’ll live in them, I swear you will. And you’ll love ever minute of it!
- Hair: “Blythe” in light blondes by Truth Hawks of TRUTH
- Headdress: ‘Nouveau’ texture change headdress (Jewel Band Fit#2) by Cane Sutter of Folly and available at a discounted price until the end of the month at We ❤ Roleplay
- Dress: Fringed dress (S) by Nani Soulstar of NS Cutie Store
- Shoes: ‘Whitsundays’ Resort Sandal-mango by Tiffy Vella of Eclectica (Tiffy’s blog here)
- Feet: Female Feet (AvEnhance) S – Flat by Siddean Munro of Slink
- Skin: Summer skin – Jamaica 05 B by aida Ewing of Glam Affair