A Look from the Fairelands
OMG I’m a Dinkie! They are so ADORABLE! When I picked this item up, I happened to be there just as the creator Etheria Parrott rezzed into her shop. We chatted for a while…mostly, with me being a major fangirl going on and on about how adorable she looked, and Etheria being very kind and patient, and saying thank you. She also thanked me for purchasing a Dinkie and offered to help if I should need it, which I did’t require at all of course because the creation is so foolproof. I love that about SL. How our world and the culture in it really thrives on generosity of spirit, imagination, and community. The Faire brings this out so profoundly. It’s one of the reasons why I love it so much, like all of us do.
And I SO love this Dinkie! I can wear my big person horns, my big person circlet, and even animate myself with my big person dances, which was quite a hoot…dancing through a few sims as I flew around or walked to check out the stores and all. Fly to the fashion details and slurls below to pick up your Dinkie too in the knowledge that 100% of the proceeds from this purchase goes to the fight to beat cancer.
Speaking of winning…we should consider taking on the Tiny Sheriffs! Dinkies REVOLUTION, ha HA!
Fashion Details and slurls
100% of the proceeds from purchase of RFL vendor items goes to the fight to eradicate cancer.
- WIGGENSTEAD MOORING sim. Mesh Avatar: Lilac mesh siamese kitty avatar (a RFL vendor item) from Etheria Parrott of Dinkies
- WIGGENSTEAD MOORING sim. Dinkies Clothes (girls): a free gift from Etheria Parrot of Dinkies
- THE FAERY COURT sim. Eyes: “Sin” in lust from Yukio Ida of Gauze
- THE FAERY COURT sim. Circlet: Lys Circlet:// Lily from Aikea Rieko of The Plastik
- HOPE’S HORIZON sim. Horns: *N*HORN FLOWER (gacha) from taiko McCaw of NAMINOKE
- Photo Location: HEAVENSLOUGH