A Look from the Fairelands
It’s shocking, isn’t it? The Fantasy Faire is *already* nearly at the mid-way point! Be sure to continue to storm the grounds, early and often, and take in all the magnificent builds, the vibrant community of amazing souls, the wonderfully gorgeous creations. I’m going to do just that after publishing this latest post, in which I’m clearly obsessed with yet another gorgeous headdress and fantastical outfit that comes complete with nautilus ears. Check out the fashion details and slurls after the pictures and I’ll see you back in the Fairelands!
Fashion Details and slurls
100% of the proceeds from purchase of RFL vendor items goes to the fight to eradicate cancer.
- THE FAERY COURT sim. Skirt ensemble [skirt, mesh top (drawn), mesh upper arm bands, nautilis ears (and more)]: “Gypsy Mermaid Loving” (a RFL vendor item) by Theta Marseille of Mermaid Treasure & Boutique
- HOPE’S HORIZON sim. Crown and collar: “Sumiana” (a RFL vendor item, I believe — can’t recall at the moment!) in spring with color changing HUD for stones and chains from Druunah Esharham & Damian Kleiner of . a i s l i n g .
- BLACKWATER GLENN sim. Belt and necklace: Edrielle (red) from AinaraLuas of Luas
- WIGGENSTEAD MOORING sim. Face tattoo: “Tribealien” from Caresia Adored of LaNoir Soleil Designs
- All Sims. Lowlag skin set — free!: from TRAP & GAUZE
Fantasy Faire 2014 slurls and urls
- Official Fantasy Faire 2014 Weblog
- Official Fantasy Faire Twitter
- Official Fantasy Faire Flickr
- My cheat sheet post from the FFC website to the Fantasy Faire Sim, Stores and Slurls