Fantasy Faire 2014 slurls and urls
- Official Fantasy Faire 2014 Weblog
- Official Fantasy Faire Twitter
- Official Fantasy Faire Flickr
- My cheat sheet post from the FFC website to the Fantasy Faire Sim, Stores and Slurls
A Look from the Fairelands
It’s really the third day of the Fantasy Faire. I am already behind because there are so many gorgeous builds and creations to see (and buy), and also so many incredibly talented and incredibly generous designers. Before the faire began, the creators of 22759 in the Hope’s Horizon sim dropped so many of their beautiful items to me as an official blogger that I was stunned. This post showcases just some of their beautiful creations, with all the photos taken in either the Hope’s Horizon or Sanctum sims of the Fairelands. Then this morning I met three other amazing artists — both in RL and in SL — whose work I’ll feature in the next two posts. They took the time to chat with me in such a warm way that I would have thought we had been friends for life.
Well, we all are, really, aren’t we. Friends fighting cancer for the utterly wonderful cause of LIFE. Such an unbelievably generous culture, all of those of the Fantasy Faire, all the incredible artists who create and make real these lands and each of us who participate in every way, shape, and form during these magical, magical times.
Soar into the Fairelands…the builds are amazing, as they always are. Somehow the builders outdo themselves every year. I have no idea how they keep raising the bar and exceeding it as fantastically as they do, but they do. The same is true for the designers. And all of you.
100% of the purchase from RFL vendors goes to the fight to eradicate cancer. Let’s finish this fight. Fashion details and slurls at the end of this post.
Fashion Info & Slurls
100% of the proceeds from RFL vendor sales goes to the fight to eradicate cancer.
- Hopes Horizon Sim. Crown: “High Council” in gold from Paco Pooley & Manuel Ormidale of “22769”
- Hopes Horizon Sim. Chair: “Angel” chair in white (so stately and impressive!) from Paco Pooley & Manuel Ormidale of “22769”
- Hopes Horizon Sim. Gown: “Chloris” gown and armsleeves in green from Paco Pooley & Manuel Ormidale of “22769” ; the RFL offering of this comes in white and is gorgeous.
- Hopes Horizon Sim. Skirt: “Battleskirt” in red leather from Paco Pooley & Manuel Ormidale of “22769” (shown with the tunic also from “22769” in the second of the two skirt photos)
- Hopes Horizon Sim. Horns: “Botanical” horns in flamed iron (RFL item) from Paco Pooley & Manuel Ormidale of “22769”
Fashion info for items shown that are not at this year’s faire:
- Jewelry: “Artifact” collar and cuff from v good friend Tiffy Vella of Eclectica Jewelry
- Eyes: “Shattered” in rainbow from Dead Apple
- Tattoo shirt worn with Battleship Skirt: Nightbird in gold from Meriadne Merlin (This item is most likely no longer available as I purchased in about six years ago!)
- Ears: Fantasy elf ears from Mandala