Fantasy Faire 2014 slurls and urls
- Official Fantasy Faire 2014 Weblog
- Official Fantasy Faire Twitter
- Official Fantasy Faire Flickr
- My cheat sheet post from the FFC website to the Fantasy Faire Sim, Stores and Slurls
A Look from the Fairelands
This is the most favorite time of the year for me. And at the same time, this year it is a very sad time. Three days ago, my brother in law passed away after a fearsome battle with cancer.
Like all of us, this Faire has personal meaning. It does for me on several levels. In the name of those we love, all of us who have fought the battle and won, those who fought so gallantly and lost, those who joined hearts and hands to help, and who worried and cried and encouraged each step of the way, oh for all of us, we fight on. We so fight on.
Go for Love. Go for Friendship. Go for Community. Go for Life, all you wonderful souls. Go to the Faire, hit those RFL vendors and keep going, going, going, GOING for Life!
Fashion Info & Slurls
100% of the proceeds from RFL vendor sales goes to the fight to eradicate cancer:
- Hopes Horizon Sim. Jewelry and Armor Ensemble (RFL edition vendor item): Mother of Dragons form Cane Sutter of Folly (formerly Skinthesis)
- Hopes Horizon Sim. Eye Makeup: Tatt Makeup – Angel Eyes from Cane Sutter of Folly (formerly Skinthesis)
- Hopes Horizon Sim. Glaze body tattoo – Filigree (light) from Cane Sutter of Folly (formerly Skinthesis)
Fashion info for items shown that are not at this year’s faire:
- Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * AMANDINE*/fantasyviolet (a 2012 Fantasy Faire item!)
- Skin: Akeruka Blanca Tan makeup15
- Eyes: IKON ‘Sunrise’ Eyes – Silver&Blue 3 (ML)