A couple of weeks ago, wonderful friend Tiffy Vella of Eclectica dropped more of her amazing creations to me. I had taken photos of them but I wasn’t happy with the photos only because they didn’t do justice to Tiffy’s craftsmanship. Take a look at the detail in Tiffy’s pieces. It’s really astounding. Hers are the rare pieces that I put on and find myself mesmerized by them.
The dragonfly in this set is sublimely dimensional. The piece has teeny tiny moving gears that motor a functioning clock. I’m just so astounded by her artistry that really I’m often quite speechless. All I really can do is implore you to just go to Eclectica (slurls below) and pick up her art: any and all of the items in her shop that her fans have the joy of calling jewelry. Tiffy, you are so incredibly talented. You just amaze. You really do. Thank you for your friendship and for the great, great pleasure of showcasing your wonderful creations!
Fashion Details – Eclectica
- Necklace: ‘Mechanika’ watch neckpiece 2-ULTRA RARE from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica
- Fob Watch: ‘Mechanika’ fob watch 2-ULTRA RARE from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica
- Right cuff: from ‘Artifact’ black ensemble from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica (comes with color changing HUD to change stone colors, shown with green stone color choice)
- Glasses: from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica
Fashion Details – other items
- Top: Sweater from the “Fast and Loose ensemble” in taupe from Ivey Deschanel of Sn@tch
- Pant: “70s High Waist Pants” in pattern from Eowyn Swords of Death Row Designs
- Left bangle: “Indra” painted stack bangles from Zaara Kohime of Zaara
- Hair: “Soft” in blonde 2 from [elikatira]
- Pose from Rogan Diesel of Diesel Works