A couple of weeks ago, wonderful friend Tiffy Vella of Eclectica dropped more of her amazing creations to me. I had taken photos of them but I wasn’t happy with the photos only because they didn’t do justice to Tiffy’s craftsmanship. Take a look at the detail in Tiffy’s pieces. It’s really astounding. Hers are the rare pieces that I put on and find myself mesmerized by them.
The dragonfly in this set is sublimely dimensional. The piece has teeny tiny moving gears that motor a functioning clock. I’m just so astounded by her artistry that really I’m often quite speechless. All I really can do is implore you to just go to Eclectica (slurls below) and pick up her art: any and all of the items in her shop that her fans have the joy of calling jewelry. Tiffy, you are so incredibly talented. You just amaze. You really do. Thank you for your friendship and for the great, great pleasure of showcasing your wonderful creations!
Fashion Details – Eclectica
- Necklace: ‘Mechanika’ watch neckpiece 2-ULTRA RARE from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica
- Fob Watch: ‘Mechanika’ fob watch 2-ULTRA RARE from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica
- Right cuff: from ‘Artifact’ black ensemble from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica (comes with color changing HUD to change stone colors, shown with green stone color choice)
- Glasses: from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica
Fashion Details – other items
- Top: Sweater from the “Fast and Loose ensemble” in taupe from Ivey Deschanel of Sn@tch
- Pant: “70s High Waist Pants” in pattern from Eowyn Swords of Death Row Designs
- Left bangle: “Indra” painted stack bangles from Zaara Kohime of Zaara
- Hair: “Soft” in blonde 2 from [elikatira]
- Pose from Rogan Diesel of Diesel Works
It’s Friday. By this time in the week, I’m fresh out of words. All I *can* say is this is one cute little mesh dress for a mere few lindens. I think it was somewhere in the 100L neighborhood when I purchased it on the marketplace. Fair warning here, it doesn’t come with an alpha. But alphas make little difference to me. I always end up modifying my shape, alpha or not. Cute cute mesh dress, hair, shoes…the works. Check out the slurls below. And above all, happy freakin friday…at last.
- Dress: “Sheer Sprinkles Dress” by Gisele Grizot of Chez GiGi
- Hair: “Evie” hair and ponytail from Catwa Clip of CaTwA
- Shoes: “Riverton sandal in moonglow” from Eboni Khan of Hucci (requires SLink High feet, next item)
- Feet: “AV Enhance Female High feet” from Siddean Munro of SLink
- Jewerly: “Indra painted stacked bangles,” “Sarayi hoops (colored),” and “Nizam Choodiya bangles (silver-white)” all from Zaara Kohime of Zaara
- Poses: “Berrylicious” from Rogan Diesel of Diesel Works
I don’t care what age you are, you’re *always* too young for this type of news, this type of battle.
Stupid Cancer indeed.
I love this woman’s heart. The warrior’s heart…at any age.
Did I mention how eager I am for this year’s Fantasy Faire? This is THE ONE FAIR I look forward to each and every year. Come on, Fairelands…Bring it. Bring it on in. I’m chomping at the bit to hit those vendors.
Is there a Google term for chair dancing with your computer? Google Motion or something?
Well, check out genius Pharrell Williams and his Global Happy movement and you’ll immediately be hands-free dancing:
An Entire Lifetime rushes into your senses
knocking them loose
upending them violently from the pleasantry of delusion
When all at once
an entire lifetime streams before your heart
Life is kind
Life is precious
and at last