It’s Monday. And this winter feels like it’s lasted at least half a year already. And after yet *another* snowstorm of 6-8 inches, I’m light on words. Suffice to say this post contains some lovely and wonderful items I found at a recent Valentines-themed shopping event. Details and slurls follow after the photos…and somewhere sometime in the atomic world, so soon will Spring follow Winter… Right???
- Mesh gown: “Butterfly Couture” from ChicZafari Company
- Hair with hair ornaments (including horns): “AKEMI” in black by Systi Cisse of sYs Designs
- Tears (with color changing hud): “Matilda” crystal tears from LaGyo
- Ears (with color changing hud): Fantasy Elf Ears (short) from Mandala
- Long necklace: “Relic” by Tiffy Vella of Eclectica Jewelry (post dedicated to this item to follow this post)
- Bracelets: “Indra painted stacked bangles” in silver by Zaara Kohime of Zaara