I am absolutely *wild* about a mind-boggling gorgeous creation called “Artifact” from long-time friend and uber talented designer Tiffy Vella of Eclectica Jewellery. Tiffy dropped “Artifact” to me the other day, and I’ve been stupefied by its presence ever since. Its beauty, dimension, and status just stagger the mind. It comes complete with color-changing hud, which provides about 9 stone color variations. “Artifact” is so regal, so royal, so breathtaking, so stunning that I’ve spent considerable time marveling at it instead of taking photos. I show it in a few windlight settings so you can see there’s *real* dimension in the stones and the metal etchings of these pieces.
“Artifact” is a *WOW* jewelry set. It’s gorgeous, truly utterly gorgeous. Run, trust me, just run straight to Tiffy’s shop and pick this up. No matter what metal variety you select — Nacre, Silver, Gold, or Black — you will *adore* this ensemble. *Adore* it. Wow, Tiffy, thank you so very much for the great beauty you render in your pieces and the very great joy your incredible talents give.
- Photo 1-2: “Artifact” jewelry ensemble in silver and the aqua stone colorway from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica Jewellery & Accoutrements; “Bowed Court” shoes (shown in dove), also from Tiffy Vella; Vintage Lace Gown – Delicate from Onyx LeShelle of Maitreya (and available through Feb 7th for a great price at Collabor88 ); “Sophie~Smokey Red~Brown Brows” skin from Rhapzody Wilde of Mynerva (this skin is a beautiful oldie…I’m not sure if it’s still available)
- Photo 3: “Artifact” jewelry ensemble in nacre and the pink stone colorway, from Tiffy Vella of Eclectica Jewellery & Accoutrements; “Angelica” skin (in India tone) from Aida Ewing of Glam Affair
- Photo 4: “Artifact” in gold and the white stone colorway from Tiffy Vella; Glam Affair skin
- Photo 5: “Artifact” in gold and the green stone colorway from Tiffy Vella; Glam Affair skin
- Photo 6: “Artifact” in black and the purple stone colorway from Tiffy Vella; Glam Affair skin