Long-time friend and amazing artist Shenlei Winkler has always crafted quintessentially romantic gowns. This was true more than six years ago when flexi ruled the grid. And it remains true with the advent of all things mesh. I still happen to be a fan of flexi. The wonderful thing is that Shen takes the best of both flexi and mesh and creates these truly sublime pieces that have structure and somehow seem to breathe.
Take her latest creation “Grecian.” Shen dropped it to me the other day and I think it’s the most spectacular, regal gown for the upcoming holiday season.
Really Grecian is a stunner in any season. The body of the gown is a beautiful mesh with the skirt made up of ethereal flexis that float beautifully. Grecian comes with upper sleeves that are also flexi and can be worn with or without them. Such a beautiful gown. Head over to the marketplace where you’ll find Shen’s Debutante gowns. Pick up yours and be unquestionably gorgeous.
- Gown: Grecian (in rose), mesh and flexi together from Shenlei Winkler of Debutante (now available on the marketplace)
- Hair: “Tyra” (in black) from Mirja Mills of EMO-tions
- Jewelry: “Eda” necklace, earrings from Zuri Lyric of Lazuri
- Eyes: “Utopia” in Pale Trojan from IKON Innovia of IKON
- Poses: LAP, Behavior Body