Evie’s new general release “Demeter” has special meaning. Demeter is the Goddess of Agriculture. During the Fantasy Faire when the tinies jailed Evie, a large crowd came to her rescue and bailed her out. In return, Evie gave each of us a gift. This gift turned out to be the gorgeous “Demeter,” a combination flexi and mesh gown. Previously seen only in the Miss Virtual World competition, “Demeter” is now available at Evie’s Closet for all of us. I really love this gown. Not only because it’s so lovely — and it truly is, as all of Evie’s items are — but because Evie and the entire Fantasy Faire community are so incredibly generous and of such beautiful heart.
I pair “Demeter” with always beautiful “Solaria” necklace and earrings from long-time friend Tiffy Vella. Her jewelry rocks, truly rocks. Every purchase is loaded for bear, typically with a variety of gem and metal color options and an attention to detail that is just astounding. I have several of Tiffy’s items from her Eclectica shop and I love them all. Thank you, Tiffy, for your beautiful artistry and your wonderful friendship.
And yes…I did pair an orange-red hair with a blood-red gown. Clawtooth hair has fast become a favorite go-to hair source because of its always distinctive personality. I admit I’m rather fascinated by how this sunset colorway works with this gown. The haircolor picks up some of the hue in the vein part of the leaf pattern on the gown. And I just love the hair style.
No matter how you pair these items together or if you wear them separately all of these creations are gorgeous and all the designers wonderful. Go reap what you sow and get these lovelies.
Fashion Details & Slurls
- Gown: “Demeter” (mesh) from Evie’s Closet by Evangeline Miles
- Hair: “Could I Resist” in sunset (mesh) from Clawtooth by Bubbles Clawtooth
- Earrings & Necklace: ‘Solaria in Fuscia&Silver (mesh) from Eclectica Jewellery & Accoutrements by Tiffy Vella
- Bangles: “Nizam Choodiya” in silver white from Zaara by Zaara Kohime
- Arm bands: “Nizam Bajubandh” in white from Zaara by Zaara Kohime
- Skin: “Margot” in America 01 with light brown brow from Glam Affair by Aida Ewing
- Location: Worlds End Garden by Lucia Genesis