Fantasy Faire 2013 slurls and urls
- Fairelands Junction (Saiyge Lotus)
- Crimson Fields (Laufey Markstein)
- Evensong Woods (Searlait Nitschke)
- Lotus Valley Dreams (Marcus Inkpen & Sharni Azalee)
- Lumenaria (Kayle Matzerath)
- Magnificat (Alia Baroque)
- Ravenshard (Mayah Parx)
- The Dragon Spire (Khyle Sion)
- Titan’s Hollow (Elicio Ember)
- Valley of Ish’nar (rynn Verwood)
- Official Fantasy Faire 2013 Weblog
- Official Fantasy Faire Twitter
- Official Fantasy Faire Flickr
A Look from the Fantasy Faire 2013
Can I gloat for just a minute? It’s not every day I can say I can fit into a XXS mesh outfit. But gladly, that day is today. Because the designer of this RFL vendor item somehow magically created a mesh garment that didn’t require me to radically alter my shape and that at the same time allowed me to wear the smallest possible size. Okay, this is unheard of for a curvy girl like me. A curvy girl who has no intention of obliterating my curves for fashion. The fact that the alpha and the mesh fit me without plunging me into a gazillion Edit Appearance sessions is strikingly amazing.
For that reason alone (and it’s a BIG identity reason), this may very well be the very first mesh outfit I *adore.* Plus it’s just a sassy, spunky Steampunk ensemble. Let’s put some steam heat into this fight to eradicate cancer. Hit the slurls below, hop on any slurls to the Fairelands above, and press those vendors of hope again and again and again and again until we win the day.
Fashion Info & Slurls
For Fantasy Faire items, where 100% of the proceeds for this RFL vendor items goes to the fight to eradicate cancer. Lumenaria sim:
- (RFL Vendor item) Outfit: SteamLust-xxs -Cyber Relay For Life from Kioko Kumaki of Panda Express.
Fashion Items not part of Fantasy Faire