For those of us in the West, it’s hard to believe that summer is winding its way down. We may even welcome the coming of fall, after the blatant scorcher that this summer has proven to be. Who would’ve thought the low 90s would be considered a break from the heat? Another sure way to beat the heat is to wear a long, flowing summer dress. While at GizzA the other day, I couldn’t stop myself from purchasing two new arrivals. They both fit the bill of a beautiful summer dress. The first, shown above, is called “Goodbye Summer.” I do love this dress. It’s so beautifully colorful, still in keeping with all the warmth of August and yet hinting at the arrival of a change in seasons. This is a dress I could stay in for days. So easy going, fresh, and lovely. If there were a more formal gown to tempt me, it would surely be “Kallisto” (shown in the photos that follow), also from GizzA. With its wide rope belt and delicate shoulder drapes, “Kallisto” has more of a goddess vibe. But either way both of these new offerings are just gorgeous. Both so ultra feminine and refreshing to the eye…wonderful finds for these howling hot dog days of August. If they call to you like they did to me, check out the fashion details and taxis at the end of the post. And have a great rest of the summer!
Fashion Details – 1st set of photos
- Gown: “Goodbye Summer” in aqua by Giz Seorn, creator of GizzA.
- Hair: “Maria” in snow by Catwa Clip, creator of CatWa. Comes with a color-changing hud for the headband.
- Skin: “Lily V1″ in SK 1 by Tricky Boucher, creator of Belleza.
- Eyes: “Mystic Eyes” 5 pair from NOYA, available on SL Marketplace.
Fashion Details – 2nd set of photos
- Gown: “Kallisto” in pink by Giz Seorn, creator of GizzA.
- Earrings and Necklace: “Bianca” in pearl by Dita Tran, creator of FuLo.
- Eyes: “Sunrise” in imperial purple Ikon Innovia, creator of IKON.
- Skin: “Akeruka Meg V2 (Birthday 2012 Gift) by KaoZ Koba and Agony Helse, creators of Akeruka.
- Hair: “Trinity” in night by Truth Hawks, creator of Truth.
- Location: Dreamworld Pearl. (Very last photo.)