When I’m in a hurry to shop, I often hit the SL Marketplace. Not only is it convenient, but it also carries interesting finds. And the best part is I don’t have to wait for a large store to rez. I surfed the SL Marketplace the other day for fangs to wear in the single frame story composition I made. That’s when I stumbled upon this fierce, urban look called “Badgal black leather outfit,” from NOYA. The outfit comes complete with the boots I show. To reinforce the edginess of this look, I added nails (again from NOYA) which also come complete with five rings. I’m fortunate to have come across these items because it turns out that NOYA products are available only on the Marketplace. That’s yet another reason to check out the site from time to time.
I’ve heard that product delivery from the Marketplace can be a problem at times. Typically, I never encounter that issue, although wouldn’t you know I did this time. But that’s still not a problem, really. After briefly explaining what happened, NOYA immediately dropped another set of both the outfit and the nails to me. I love that about inworld creators. They design slamming looks like the one I’m wearing, and they don’t erect barricades between themselves and their customers if there’s a problem. NOYA was as pleasant as can be, and didn’t make anything a hassle. That’s a big part of the reason why I wanted to share pics and slurls for this outfit: to celebrate what has always been a relationship of mutual respect between the customer and the creator. Displaying mutual respect is as classy as this look. Speaking of classy and utterly gorgeous, did I mention how completely wild I am about this “Cassiopea” skinline from Glam Affair? I am *wild* about it. Wild, wild about it. It works perfectly with this look and together all the elements elevate it to a level that is deliciously and decidedly glam.
To get your fierce glam on, hit these slurls. Also, do visit the marketplace from time to time…there are some wonderful finds to discover there.
- Outfit: “Badgal Black Leather Outfit” with boots by NOYA, creator of NOYA Designs. (NOYA Designs is available only on the SL Marketplace.)
- Hair: “Dura” 13 in black by chiaki xue, creator of Dura.
- Nails: “Eclipse Golden set 5 rings” by NOYA, creator of NOYA Designs. (NOYA Designs is available only on the SL Marketplace.)
- Eyes: “Sunrise” in light brown by Ikon Innovia, creator of IKON.
- Skin: “Cassiopea – Africa 08” with brown brows by aida Ewing, creator of Glam Affair.
- Bracelet (right wrist): “Takara Bangle Zebra Fur” in black and white from kikunosuke Eel, creator of Mandala.
- Bracelet (left wrist): “Lotus” chained bracelet in white from kikunosuke Eel, creator of Mandala.
- Earrings and necklace: “Venice” in white from Poulet Koenkamp, creator of PurpleMoon.
- Location: “The Retreat“