The other day, wonderful friend and uber talented fashion creator Tiffy Vella, owner of Eclectica Jewellery, shared her latest release called “Nouveau Leaves.” This jewelry wardrober is jam-packed with goodness and amazing intricacy (a Tiffy signature). “Nouveau Leaves” makes its debut at this year’s Vintage Fair, which runs from August 4th to August 29th. In fact, it is exclusive to the Vintage Fair, but after the fair ends, you’ll find the set at Eclectica Jewellery (slurl below).
As for the here and now, I have the joy of sharing this amazing creation with you a few days early. In her weblog entry, Tiffy shares how a recent trip to Paris inspired this creation. Here’s how Tiffy describes the ensemble:“These jewellery pieces are originally sculpted, and heavily influenced by French Art Nouveau jewellery from the 1890–1910 period. They are formed from hand-wrought metal work and opaque glass sections, typical materials of that time. All items in the ‘Nouveau Leaves’ range are scripted to give varied texture and colour change options. All form a beautifully extensive set, and can be controlled via drop-down menu or HUD. There are 11 base metal textures; platinum,silver, pewter, black, pale gold, gold, dark gold, pale rose gold, dark rose gold, purple and verdigris. Plus colour-picker options to allow you to fine control the look. Shininess can be added via HUD or menu. The inlaid glass textures have also 11 choices; red, coral, yellow, jade, olive, turquoise, blue, ink, lilac, white and black. Plus almost unlimited control over tinting. Resizing can be managed via dropdown menu, HUD or the good old fashioned edit menu :)”
I couldn’t have described it better myself. But Tiffy is much too humble and genuinely nice to brag. So what I can do is share over and over again how incredibly talented Tiffy is and how incredibly gorgeous this creation and truly all of her creations are.
Note the detail of her work in the closeup photos. And the endless array of texture and color options (I show only a couple here). Not only will you be fascinated by the complete set but you will look utterly gorgeous at the same time…particularly when you pair “Nouveau Leaves” with “Paula,” a new gown from PurpleMoon that’s a match made in heaven.
To reveal your Royal Goddess, be sure to head on over to the Vintage Fair and pick up “Nouveau Leaves.” After August 29th, go straight to the source — Eclectica Jewellery — and snap up these amazing bits of fabulousness. Fashion details and slurls follow.
- Jewellery Wardrober: “Nouveau Leaves” from Tiffy Vella, creator of Eclectica Jewellery & Accoutrements. All coordinating pieces: Tiara, earrings, necklace, ring (right and left hand), bracelets. Comes with color changing hud for metal, stones, and trim. From August 4-August 29th, a Vintage Fair exclusive. After August 29th, available at Eclectica.
- Gown: “Paula” in ruby from Poulet Koenkamp, creator of PurpleMoon.
- Skin: “Candy Summer Set” in nougat from Hin Bluebird, creator of Al Vulo. This yummy skin is currently available for 75L or so at The Dressing Room.
- Hair: “Tara” in java from Truth Hawks, creator of Truth Hair.
- Vintage Fair Slurls and Maps from CHIC Management: The Vintage Fair (from Aug 4th – Aug 29th) will showcase 250+ brands each exploring inspiration from the vintage eras of 1920 – 1980. We will also this year be allowing ‘Antique’ fashions (pre 1920s). With new and exclusive items from every brand involved and music every day. A CHIC Management SL event. It will be held over 3 sims.