- Official Fantasy Faire Weblog: HERE
- Fantasy Faire Sims List: HERE
- FriendsFightCancer on Twitter HERE
One day remains before the truly splendiferous sims of the Fantasy Faire go the way of the Sun. Day 8 tally sees more than $20,000 USD raised,with the effort to raise more continuing into every hour that remains. I’m inworld sitting quietly listening to the Live Auction now…marvelling at this incredible community, all of these incredible souls. All One in this purpose. Update: Fantasy Faire Founder Ember Farina just announced that this fair just hit a new milestone making it the highest raising RFL faire in second life! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
One more day to rally until next year. Oh, but what an incredible, incredible year for this year’s Fantasy Faire…for the fight to eradicate cancer.
FFC Vendor Items; 100% of Proceeds goes to the American Cancer Society
- Mer outfit: “Cloud Dragon,” by Ethereal Faerye, creator of Lost in Starnight. Siren’s Secret sim.
- Wings: “Aquaverial” by Ethereal Faerye, creator of Lost in Starnight. Siren’s Secret sim.
- Skin (worn with mer outfit): “Francesca” in twilight (comes with imp ears) by Voshie Paine, creator of la petite morte. Shadows Claw Sim.
- Skin: “Lulu” by Kira Paderborn, creator of Style by Kira. Jungle Bungle sim.
Items not FFC vendor creations but wonderful finds