Three-quarters through the second day of the Fashion for Life event and the amount raised so far is nearing the 3 million linden mark. (Update: On the evening of Day 2 the amount raised surpassed the 3 million linden mark!) Anyway you look at it, it’s a great opening for an incredibly important event that runs from March 10th-20th.
Here’s another great opening: this very cute little number from Riddle that I paired with another FFL vendor item, the earring and bracelets from Aurora Borealis.
“Lace Dress” from Riddle is a FFL vendor item as are the earrings and bracelets from Aurora Borealis, which means that 100% of the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society to help in the fight to eliminate cancer. Now if that goal and this outfit doesn’t make you happy, I don’t know what will. Well, actually, I do. Realizing both goals will…so go on. Head to the Dreamseeker sim and go get your happy on!
FFL VENDOR Fashion Details… Head to the Dreamseeker sim
- Dress: “Lace Dress” in teal (a FFL item) by Chrystina Noel creator of Riddle
- Earrings & Bracelet: “Eggcelent” in silver (a FFL item) by Sequoia Nightfire creator of Aurora Borealis
Fashion Details for items shown that are NOT FFL vendor items
- Tights: “I Heart You” in sheer white (not a FFL vendor item) by Chrystina Noel creator of Riddle
- Necklace: “Tente” in forest from je::suis
- Hair: “02 flower” in black from Dura X ARAI
- Boots: “Prestige” in silver leather from Bax Coen creator of Bax Coen Designs
- Skin: “Dyna” delicious skin by Arcy Halfpint creator of Fall Out/Fall In