Today is the last day to check out the wonderful 9 sims that comprise this year’s Fantasy Fair. Each sim contains beautiful creations throughout and especially in the Friends Fighting Cancer vendors for which 100% of the proceeds goes to the American Cancer Society. According to today’s post in the Fantasy Faire weblog, the goal of raising $20,000 USD is within reach but will be a bit of a stretch. So I’m making this entry brief so I can head back into the Faire and hunt down the FFC vendor items I haven’t yet purchased…because every bit — big or small — makes a difference.
Fashion Details & Slurls … 100% of the Fantasy Faire items featured here goes to the American Cancer Society.
Photo 1 Outfit: “Trixy” dress in white from Angelwings by angel6 Susanti in the Forest of Light sim. The outfit includes the wings and a lovely wreath of white flowers that lays blissfully along the forehead.
Photo 2 Outfit: “La Fee” fairy outfit in rose from *Epic* & Fae Faire Home & Garden Jade Winthorpe in the Forest of Light sim. The ensemble includes stomach vines, fairy wings, hair pin, anklet and the outfit.
FOREST OF LIGHT
Sim Sponsor: Evie’s Closet Evangeline Miles
FOREST OF LIGHT FEATURED CREATORS
- Wyrmwood Dartagan Shepherd
- Material Squirrel Wings Kala Bijoux
- Secrets Hair / Tribal Soul Designs Syndel Daviau
- *Epic* & Fae Faire Home & Garden Jade Winthorpe
FOREST OF LIGHT THEMED STORES
- *Fairy Pearls* Napolde Vella
- **Angelwing** angel6 Susanti
- Herbalys Albert Beerbaum
- Bare Rose June Dion
- Luminous Designs Lumina Elvehjem
- Adam n Eve sachi Vixen
- Sterling Artistry Silverr Andel
- Tayren’s Fantasy Fashions Tayren Theas
- Mab & Co. Venovara Ivory
- Star Journey Rebelmum Slade
- Atea Avatars Atea Aeon
- [Plastik.] Aikea Rieko
- Curious Kitties Ameshin Yossarian
- Illusions Siyu Suen